Elegant Cork vegan crossbody bag in dark blue.
– Design is from Barcelona.
– The cork comes from Catalonia.
– Practical, comfortable and modern design at the same time.
– Only very small production quantities.
– Inner lining made of fabric, colour-coordinated with the outer cork color, mobile phone or other easily accessible items.
– Strong metal zipper.
– We leave the sewing of handbags to a local social project for the reintegration of women into society in Barcelona.
– Easy to clean with a damp cloth.
Width 28,5 cm
Height 19 cm
Max. Belt length – 120 cm – hanging 65 cm
Min. belt length – 46 cm – hanging 23 cm
Lower fabric: Cork
Lining: blended fabric
– Ecological and sustainable material.
– Natural high-quality.
– In Catalonia produced according to ethical principles.
Cork harvesting helps increase the life expectancy of native trees and the ecosystems in which trees grow.
We contribute to reducing the greenhouse effect
It is estimated that cork oak forests store up to 14 million tonnes of CO2 per year.
Cork materials are biodegradable and made from renewable raw materials.
Cork has waterproof properties that make it the perfect material for accessories and apparel.
The antistatic and hypoallergenic properties of the cork tissue allow a safe contact with the skin.
The Estel-Tàpia project, where we have our handbags sewn, is a social institution working in the Raval district (Barcelona) with the idea of a socio-productive workshop for adults in a situation of social exclusion.