TWO IN ONE HANDBAG
Handbags with unique design with natural materials.
Turn the handbag over to one of the two different fabric patterns for daily use according to your mood.
The fabric of the handbag comes from Japan and represents dragonflies on black.
The cork comes from Portugal.
– Design is from Barcelona.
– Practical, comfortable and modern design at the same time.
– Each handbag is almost unique, as the fabric patterns only exist in very small quantities.
– Handmade in Barcelona in our workshop.
– Our own design from Barcelona
– Inner lining made of fabric, colour-coordinated with the outer fabric, with two inner pockets for keys, mobile phone or other easily accessible items.
– Strong metal zipper.
– We pay particular attention to fair trading conditions for our materials and production.
– We leave the sewing of handbags to a local social project for the reintegration of women into society.
– Easy to clean with a damp cloth.
Minimum dimensions – folded:
Width 27 cm
Height 18 cm
Maximum dimensions – unfolded:
Width 27 cm
Height 27 cm
Max. Belt length – 120 cm – hanging 65 cm
Min. belt length – 46 cm – hanging 23 cm
Outer fabric: blended fabric
Lower fabric: cork
Lining: blended fabric
Bracelet: Imitation leather
– is an ecological and sustainable brand
– is a natural high-quality material
– in Portugal is produced according to ethical principles.
Cork harvesting helps increase the life expectancy of native trees and the ecosystems in which trees grow.
We contribute to reducing the greenhouse effect
It is estimated that cork oak forests store up to 14 million tonnes of CO2 per year.
Cork materials are biodegradable and made from renewable raw materials.
Cork has waterproof properties that make it the perfect material for accessories and apparel.
The antistatic and hypoallergenic properties of the cork tissue allow a safe contact with the skin.
Portugal is the origin of the best cork in the world (the climate is an essential feature to obtain high quality cork). All our handbags are made with cork of Portuguese origin.
YOU FIND MORE MODELS, including the NEW MODELS IN OUR HANDBAG SHOP at http://www.colorin-colorado.com
The Estel-Tàpia project, where we have our handbags sewn, is a social institution working in the Raval district (Barcelona) with the idea of a socio-productive workshop for adults in a situation of social exclusion.
The pattern of the fabric does not exactly have the position as in the example photos.
The lining does not always correspond to the photos, but these are always chosen in combination with the outer pattern. If in doubt, please ask.